Monday, April 9, 2012

Week 10: Blog Summary


My entrepreneurial idea started out as a system where a person’s entire wardrobe is in their computer and the user clicks options for the weather of the day, the type of occasion they are dressing for, and their mood, and the system picks out an outfit for the person based on what they click. As the course continued, my idea evolved because I was able to understand how certain aspects to it could add or change how the system is looked at. I found that the system had more parts than I originally thought that it did.
As I learned more lessons, I was forced to apply it to my idea. I had to dig into what the lesson was about in order to be able to apply it because I normally could not see how it related to immediately. I had to find specific parts of my idea that related to the lesson, such as pixels in a picture.
            My idea evolved from just a system with simple algorithms to a database that is part of a network. As I’m reading through my blog I see how each week it changed because of what we had spoke about in the class prior. The most difficult part of writing this blog for me was finding how to relate it to the class. All in all, I’m happy with my idea and maybe one day it’ll come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment